Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thomas the Tank Engine

Well, today Eli and I both got to ride on a train for our first time ever! We took Eli to see Thomas the Train and he really had a great time! They had several tents with trains setup and other things going on. As we were leaving they were taking another group of kids on a ride and we got to get some good pictures of the train.

He seemed to have a really good time. We ended up buying a wooden train whistle at the gift shop. I made some really good progress on his wooden play house swing set this afternoon, hopefully I'll get it finished tomorrow after church and I'll post on that as well.

I'm just a blogging fool, 2 posts in 2 days!

2 comments:

anetom said...

You need to put the picture of Eli in front of the train on the webpage. Everyone would enjoy it and not everyone checks your blog.

Su said...

You got to ride on Thomas???? I am waaaay more jealous than a grown woman should be over you getting to go see Thomas! I wanted to, but felt stupid going by myself (without children, that is).