Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, nothing too eventful in the past week, we made about 10lbs of jerky this week and had the rest made into sausage. This week I'm back out on the audit trail in the beautiful town of Sells, Arizona. We stay in Tucson and drive back and forth a little over 60 miles each way. We are hoping that we didn't make a major mistake coming out here this week and traveling home on one of the highest traffic days of the year on Wednesday to get home for Thanksgiving.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, one thing that I've been thinking about are the wonderful blessings that I have in my life. I'm thankful to have a wonderful wife and a healthy growing baby boy. I work at a great place and enjoy my job and the people that I work with. This year has been exceptionally good so far with Eli being such a joy this first year.

It looks like we are going to be having some bad weather coming up so I'm not sure if I will be taking my brother-in-law and two of his sons hunting down in Fisher county on Thanksgiving day or not. The forecast is for a high of about 35 with a 30% chance of snow.

Well, not much of a post this week, but I want to keep up the habit. Hope anyone reading this has a great Thanksgiving!

Nathan

No comments: