Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another week goes by...

Spent Thanksgiving with the in-laws this past week. We had some snowy weather, but the roads never got too bad and we were able to travel safely so that was good. On Thursday, one of my brother-in-laws met me at the land to try to see if we could shoot some pigs or turkeys, but it was snowing pretty good, and although we saw a couple deer we didn’t see any pigs or turkey. I did see a coyote but shot and missed it. The neighbors to the north of me shot 2 nice bucks on Monday and sent me a pictue on my phone but I haven't figured out how to get it from my phone to my computer. My old computer had an IR feature that I could send files from my phone to the computer with but my new computer doesn't have that feature.

I’ve been traveling quite a bit with work lately. Spent last week in Tucson, Arizona and this week in Artesia, New Mexico. It has been a bit tough traveling with a little one at home, it seems like he changes quite a bit every time I’m gone for a few days. Over the weekend he took his first few steps so it looks like he will be walking any day now.

I think my postings are going to get a little sparse as my busy season at work is here and I won’t have a whole lot going on as far as hunting and recreational stuff goes over the next few months. I’ll try to keep a weekly post going, but it may be pretty short. I am going on a pheasant hunt this Saturday so I’ll post on that next week.

That’s it for now.

Nathan

No comments: