Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A few pictures from the Toys for Tots Race.

Here's a few pictures from the Toys for Tots race last Saturday.  The running club has a few volunteers who take pictures during the race and then they post them on their website so I copied the ones of Cathy and I and am posting them here. 

This first picture I actually took myself on my phone as we were getting ready for the race to start.  Nice dreary morning!
The remaining photos are courtesy Susan Caudle and the West Texas Running Club.

Here's the start of the race.  This is as close as Cathy or I got to the leaders.
Cathy making the turn onto the bridge for the first time.

Here's me coming over the bridge for the 2nd time.  Almost done with the first 2 mile loop.
Not 100% sure when this picture was taken.  I was focused on running!
This is at the finish.  I was actually ahead of some people and it almost looks like I am running instead of jogging!
Cathy at the finish.  She finished ahead of some people too!
That's pretty much it for the pictures.  Kind of nice to not have to worry about trying to take them on your own. 
 
I'm a bit surprised at how much I have enjoyed going over the race results and looking at the pictures and where I finished in my category and things like that.  I already signed us up to be members of the running club for 2012 and signed us up for the first race in January.  It's only 5 miles, but hopefully the weather won't be too bad!
 
That's it for now.  Nathan

No comments: