Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Procrastination...

Well, I have a ton of stuff to post on about the past week or so, but I'm not getting around to it very fast. I did get a neat picture of a young buck moving past my hunting blind on Saturday morning that I thought I would share though. It was still early in the morning and the buck was moving so the background ended up blurred behind him. It was mostly by accident that it turned out that way, but I thought it ended up being a pretty neat picture. (You can click on the picture to make it a little larger if you want) I also got some more pictures of the tall 8 that is now the tall 11. I think the antlers look so cool when they are in velvet. They are pretty much done growing now, when the tips end up in a point they are done, when they are still rounded on the ends they are going to still grow some more.
He really is a pretty deer. There used to be a mineral rock at this spot and that's why he's nosing around on the ground there.
Last picture of him. Hopefully I will be able to pass on him this year and he'll make it through the season. He will be a monster if he makes it to next year!
I've been procrastinating at work too, and have a bunch to get done so this will just be a short post. I may be around to posting more on the last couple weekends at the land, but it was mostly just manual labor and some mishaps so not much in the way of pictures that I can share.

That's it for now. Nathan

No comments: