Friday, December 19, 2008

Eli is growing up!

I'm a little late posting pictures of Eli's 2nd birthday party, but they are better late than never!

He had 2 parties, one on his birthday Sunday at Fazzolis (he likes spaghetti) and one the next day at CiCi's so he got plenty of cake and cupcakes.

Here he is digging into his birthday cupcake on Sunday:

And the next day showing off his excellent table manners!

It really is amazing how fast they grow up. It really sneaks up on you until you look back at some of the older pictures.

Here is a picture of him from last year:


Last year he wasn't too happy when he sat on Santa's lap so Cathy has been working with him this year and we are hoping for a good experience for him tomorrow when we take him to see Santa. He has been wearing a Santa hat quite a bit lately and if you ask him what Santa says he replies "Ho, Ho, Ho!" If you read lips you can tell exactly what he is saying when he is pointing to Santa while reading a book tonight.

And I just thought this picture of him was too cute:

I might update the blog tomorrow with pictures from his visit to Santa but I wouldn't hold my breath on it. I've been pretty busy at work but it looks like I'm going to get to go down to the land some next week and try my hand at trapping some more. I'm really hoping to trap one of the bobcats that I've been getting trail camera pictures of but so far the only thing I've been able to catch has been raccoons and skunks so we'll see how it turns out.

If I don't make a post before then I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Nathan

No comments: