Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anticipation....

Well, not a very exciting week this week, but I did get some stuff done.

I got the tractor back together and that went pretty well although it took a while. I really feel like I learned alot out of the experience that's for sure. After I got it back together I went back down to the Fisher county land and got the rest of the grain planted. It took another 2 1/2 times around the field to put 60lbs per acre of grain down, but hopefully we will get some rain and it will be worth the effort. I'm definetly going to figure out the settings on the grain drill before I try to plant with it again.

I bought some last minute hunting gear and am trying to get it all sorted out in time for the trip to Montana. I practiced some more with my new rifle and feel pretty confident out to 200 yards. I would like to get in one more round of target practice in this week before we leave. I'm actually getting a little nervous about the trip. I'm preparing myself for the fact that I might not get anything, but hopefully it will be an enjoyable experience even if I don't.

I will be out in the open country in Eastern Montana next week so I will probably skip a week on my posts.

That's it for now.

Nathan

No comments: