Friday, April 6, 2012

Long time, no post...

Well, it's a good thing I really don't have any folks that "follow" my blog, because if they did, they would have really been missing out the last few months.  I've had a lot going on and have added a lot of running into my schedule so my extra time is getting less and less.

I'm up to 356 miles running so far in 2012 which is already more than I ended up for the entire year of 2011.  I've got a running log keeping track of all the statistics and so for I've run for 61 hours and 38 minutes in 2012 which comes out to an average pace of 10:23 per mile for the year.  I'm going to run a half marathon at the end of the month and I set a goal of running it in under 2 hours and I'm not sure if I'm going to make that or not.  It for sure isn't going to be easy if I do.

We just got a new puppy and I'll be trying to spend some time with her as well to train her to be a retriever.  Her name is Layla and so far it seems that she is going to be a good fit for our family.
Just a quick post to try to get back in the hang of things.  Work is starting to slow down so I might be able to get some more stuff posted soon.  I'll probably start posting more on my running now and maybe some of the ups and downs on training a puppy as well.  The results for all the hunting applications will start to trickle in before too long so I'll try to keep up on that as well.

Maybe I'll get my blog resurrected too.

Nathan




No comments: