Monday, May 5, 2008

An uneventful weekend. (Well somewhat eventful)

Well, this weekend turned out to be pretty uneventful, especially compared to last weekend.

During the week, we went to a conference in Laughlin, Nevada and by the end of the trip we were all pretty sleep deprived (Eli didn't sleep very well in the hotel room) and we were very ready to get home.

We traveled back to Lubbock with my niece and her two sons and got home around 11pm Thursday night and then on Friday afternoon celebrated my Mom's 80th birthday at my sisters house. I forgot the camera so no pictures of that but it was very nice and all of my Mom's sisters got together and that was nice.

On Saturday I played taxi running people to the airport and then just crashed at the house that afternoon. Sunday was uneventful and I got a good nap in and then processed the pig that had been on ice on the back porch all week.

Nothing too exciting, I need to get back to the land sometime this week to finish planting.

That's it for now.

Nathan

No comments: