Monday, March 31, 2008

March is over already!

Well, I figured I better get at least two posts in March so I'll get this one in on the last day!

I've been back down to the land a couple times this month since Cathy was out of town anyway. I got a ton of new trail camera pictures including several of this beautiful buck!



There are a ton more pictures on my website photo gallery with the newest pictures starting on page 14 and going onto page 15.
Link to Trail Camera Pictures

Eli is growing up fast and turned 15 months old this month. He is at 90% for his age for height and right in the middle for weight. Work has been very busy but I guess that's a good thing in some aspects.

I trapped 6 more raccoons to make a total of 15 in the month of March, I think that means that I had more than my fair share to begin with! I'm still getting pictures of them on my trail camera pictures. I trapped 1 skunk also. I shot 2 wild pigs this month as well and am going to try to make a ham out of the last one I shot.

Techincally there are only 2 more weeks of busy season but some of my audits are going to run a little later than that I'm afraid. I still am hoping to get some work done on the land in April (planting sorghum on 33 acres and planting 5 acres in food plots for wildlife) and around the house as well putting in a lawn for Eli to play in and some trees that some friends are giving us.

Well I think that gets me up to date for the most part.

Nathan

No comments: