Thursday, December 13, 2007

Male bonding


Well, not much to report from first hand knowledge of Cathy's 1/2 marathon in Dallas. Eli ended up with tonsilitis and he and I stayed home while Cathy went to Dallas to run the 1/2 marathon. We had a pretty good time hanging out at the house and Cathy had some good alone time. She was pretty happy with how she did in the race considering that she hadn't been able to run as much as she wanted to over the last few weeks before the race. She hit the wall around mile 12 but still finished in under 2 1/2 hours which was her goal.

I made a quick trip down to the land one evening this week and checked on my trail cameras. I had a picture of the biggest deer yet and a few other neat pictures as well. Click on my trail camera photo gallery to see all of them. The newest pictures start on the bottom of page 10. Photo Gallery

Eli turns 1 year old tomorrow!!! It is amazing how fast the year has flown. I'll try to get some pictures of his party up on my next post.

That's it for now. Nathan

No comments: